A Rewarding Career
We are proud to be aligned with Royal Lepage – a 100% Canadian Real Estate Franchise Network. Royal Lepage assists their Sales Representatives in every way possible in becoming successful, including generating business. As a company, Royal Lepage believes that while competition is healthy, cooperation is profitable. That’s why we offer you:
- Access to prospective buyers and sellers through our National Relocation Service
- Canada’s Largest Relocation Company with offices coast-to-coast, handling 80% of the relocation business presently transacted in Canada today
- An international residential referral network further augmented by our strategic exclusive U.S. alliance with Leading RE – North America’s largest, single source referral network, providing unmatched relocation services
- Affiliations with with brokerage and relocation companies worldwide
- A comprehensive residential referral website database and hardcopy directory that lists every Royal LePage office and Sales Representative across the country
We offer fulfilling and dynamic careers for individuals with strong interpersonal skills and good business savvy.
A career in real estate can be a very rewarding profession. You will have the opportunity to
- meet people from all walks of life
- have flexible hours
- be your own boss
- make a difference in people’s lives by protecting their families and their assets
Beginning In Real Estate? Your Career Starts Here.
Are you a driven, people-oriented person looking to make a difference? A career in real estate can open you up to new, fulfilling opportunities where no two days are the same
Real estate agents must become licensed to traded real estate in Canada. As educational and regulatory requirements vary by province, ensure you find out what is required by yours. To become a licensed real estate agent you are required to:
- Complete the courses through your provincial real estate association or council
- Apply to your provincial licensing body and sponsorship from a licensed real estate brokerage; this effectively works as an employment offer
- Maintain your license by completing additional courses as required by your province
Helping Your Achieve Your Professional Goals
Are you currently working in real estate but looking to make a change? Working with us means you can
- Take your business to the next level and reach your professional goals
- Work in a supportive and collaborative environment
- Find more work-life balance while maintaining your business goals
- Increase your overall profitability
- Work for a company that values giving back to the community
We are committed to Helping You excel in your profession and achieve the results you want by supporting you with a strong brand, a company culture of collaboration and innovation, and leading training, technology and marketing tools. We are continuously giving back to the community via our efforts with our Royal LePage Shelter Foundation. At Royal LePage, Helping You is What We Do.
Contact Us For Career Information
To take the next step, simply fill out the quick contact form and a representative from our recruiting team will be in touch. Thank you for your interest in our brokerage.